The France Vacations Blog is the place to keep updated regarding the website. It will...
- let you know whenever any new web pages appear on France-Vacations-Made-Easy.com, reflecting my most recent thoughts and findings.
- keep you up-to-date with other content or interesting links that I discover.
- point out some of our outstanding content pages that you might otherwise miss.
- let you know when I send out new information such as my e-zine, special updates and announcements (in case you don't like to give your e-mail address, or if your ISP tends to over-filter causing you to miss an issue).
- allow a forum for everyone to share their experiences of awesome French vacations. Creating an account is not necessary, just use the form below to share your experience! Once your post gets approved, it will be viewable by other visitors daily. You are also given a signature link back to your website or blog!
At which address was this hotel, Hotel la France...does it still exist? We only know name and place (Nevers).
Diane, I bought your book at Memorial de Caen a month ago and just finished reading it. I loved it and am disappointed that I am done. Does The
Calliope is a horse, but not an ordinary horse. She’s a Metropolitan Police horse working in London during WWII.
A children's book about Zip, a carrier pigeon trained to carry special messages to the French Resistance in Normandy.
Let me tell you a bit about how I ended up here in France and how I can help you have the best France vacation.
On most tours of the D-Day beaches, I take a left at the village hall of Colleville and head down a winding path to the Fox sector of Omaha Beach. Part
My boyfriend has always been talking about his great uncle who lost his life in Operation Jubilee in Dieppe, France. When we planned to go to Paris for
One of the most epic days of my life! I have been wanting to visit Dieppe my entire life to pay respect to a family relative who died in Operation Jubilee.
Our New Year’s trip to Vouvray - Part 2
My New Year’s eve weekend trip to Vouvray in the Loire River Valley
Want to get a glimpse into real French life? Here, I will give periodic updates and musings on my life in France!
August 1918 WWI . In FISMES a town near Reims (east of Paris)
My husband and I were beyond pleased with our full day tour of the D-Day sites. We both enjoy this chapter of history, and our guide Diane Condon-Boutier
Henry IV Museum - Saint Valery En Caux - Normandy