The France Vacations Blog is the place to keep updated regarding the website. It will...
- let you know whenever any new web pages appear on France-Vacations-Made-Easy.com, reflecting my most recent thoughts and findings.
- keep you up-to-date with other content or interesting links that I discover.
- point out some of our outstanding content pages that you might otherwise miss.
- let you know when I send out new information such as my e-zine, special updates and announcements (in case you don't like to give your e-mail address, or if your ISP tends to over-filter causing you to miss an issue).
- allow a forum for everyone to share their experiences of awesome French vacations. Creating an account is not necessary, just use the form below to share your experience! Once your post gets approved, it will be viewable by other visitors daily. You are also given a signature link back to your website or blog!
A children's book about Spooky the cat, who goes to war in support of her soldier friends during the WW II Allied Raid on Dieppe.
Great videos around Operation Jubilee - a tour of museum, an interview of a Canadian Army soldier.
The pigeon has played a important role in French history, especially carrier pigeons in WW2.
“Through These Doors, the Manoir at Bout L’Abbé” tells of lives spent in Diane's part of Normandy, from contemporary times back through the pages of history to the Middle Ages.
My book beginning - I decided to write a historical novel with the main character being a venerable manor house telling its history as illustrated by successive generations of people linked to it.
What is it about the French-British-Relationship? There are countless anecdotes regarding the French-British relationship and that love/hate thing going on between these two neighboring countries.
Here is where I will keep you up to date on upcoming festivals, commemorations, events, etc.
What’s behind the popular clothing brand “Aeropostale” (Aéropostale)? Obviously there’s a French origin. Here's how Cupid, once again, stepped in to teach me a thing or two.
Want to get a glimpse into real French life? Here, I will give periodic updates and musings on my life in France!
The 69th anniversary of the D-Day landings in Normandy found me at Ver-sur Mer listening to speeches given by the mayor, the uniformed Army chap from England & the oldest citizen of the small village.
Where are some great places to go shopping without tourist price tags?
The pure and unsophisticated charm and romance of Alsace, the picturesque region in the eastern edges of France
Things I found out while visiting the Château de Versailles...
Champagne has become synonymous with celebrations. Weddings, birthdays and each New Year’s eve. What else would one expect to drink when there’s a momentous occasion?
Read here about my December 2012 book signing in Michigan.